Guest Relations Officer
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is looking for an Guest Relations Officier who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Guest Relations Officer a part of a dynamic team that provides award-winning service to our guests. This critical individual welcomes and registers guests to the hotel, establishes credit/payment as well as explains accommodations, demonstrates a knowledge of city attractions and activities, and adds personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. This individual will cover two nights of Overnight Relief and three shifts during the day time hours. This position reports to the Front Office management team. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the Pacific Northwest’s only Forbes five-star rated hotel. Overlooking Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, our luxurious guestrooms are steps away from Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and world-class shopping. In partnership with acclaimed Seattle chef Ethan Stowell, we are proud to showcase simply prepared Northwest food and drink in Goldfinch Tavern, our signature restaurant.
Key Elements of the Job
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Actively shares with the guest the exclusivity of hotel services, enhanced room product offerings and the unique food and beverage options at Goldfinch Tavern in order to maximize the guest’s in-house experience.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office and/or Concierge, Guest Services responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the city, activities, and restaurants. Willing to experience various restaurants and/or activities in the city to gain more knowledge of venues.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Excellent written and verbal grammar and composition skills.
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant, the Sound Café
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Central Business District, Seattle, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract