Lobby Concierge – Full Time
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is looking for a Lobby Concierge who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Lobby Concierge are a part of a dynamic team that provides award-winning service to our guests. This critical individual will respond to a wide variety of in-house guest requests by accurately assessing the needs/requests and adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum satisfaction. This position reports to the Chef Concierge. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the Pacific Northwest’s only Forbes five-star rated hotel. Overlooking Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, our luxurious guestrooms are steps away from Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and world-class shopping. In partnership with acclaimed Seattle chef Ethan Stowell, we are proud to showcase simply prepared Northwest food and drink in Goldfinch Tavern, our signature restaurant.
Key Elements of the Job
- The ability to fill all reasonable in-house guest requests or requirements; anticipate needs, respond to all guest complaints, record such in a timely manner, and take action when needed.
- The ability to execute tasks for residents in accordance with procedures, with an emphasis on accuracy and proper follow-up.
- The ability to properly and efficiently handle accounting tasks, incoming and outgoing mail, email, packages etc.. , ability to know/research and stay current on city-wide activities, i.e. theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sports events, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, etc. and update in the Concierge Assistant program.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Head Concierge Manager, Hotel Management and staff.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred at least 1 year experience in a luxury property or hotel in Concierge responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the city, activities, and restaurants. Willing to experience various restaurants and/or activities in the city to gain more knowledge of venues.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Excellent written and verbal grammar and composition skills.
- Typing and grammar test required
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant, the Sound Café
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Central Business District, Seattle, WA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible