Conference Services Manager
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for Conference Services Manager, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. We are looking for a candidate that is dedicated to creating personalized experiences and lasting memories for our guests. This position reports to the Director of Catering.
- Coordinates all requirements for various conference groups booked by the Sales team
- Responsible for enforcing the terms of sales letter of agreement and guiding meeting planners through the planning process
- Communicates the needs and expectations of the client with all departments in the hotel
- Ensures successful execution of group and client satisfaction.
- Negotiate with clients through the use of creative and attractive menu presentations and event proposals, to achieve both maximum revenue/profit potential and fulfillment of contractual responsibilities while satisfying client needs
- Coordinate with the Sales Department and Catering to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues
- Finalize the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue potential through up selling and ensuring effective communication both written (Resumes, BEO, Daily Reports) and personal contact with all departments for the success of the event
- Supervise the execution of banquet events. Review all function space with banquet manager and when necessary head house attendant. Ensure satisfaction of client at the outset of all events
- Make timely and impromptu decisions, which balance client’s needs with the financial, safety and staffing goals of the hotel
- Find solutions to the inevitable challenges and glitches that arise while groups are on property and keep Director of Conference Services and Planning Committee promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years service experience as conference service manager
- MUST be fluent in Korean
- Proficiently in written and spoken English is preferred
- A high level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the office.
- Applicants must also have a high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task are essential
Must already possess valid work authorization in South Korea.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Sajik-dong, South Korea
- Starting in
- As soon as possible