Executive Club Guest Relations Officer
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for Executive Club Guest Relations Officer, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. We are looking for a candidate that is dedicated to creating personalized experiences and lasting memories for our guests. This position reports to the Executive Club Team Leader.
- Deliver the highest quality and brand service standards to consistently meet and exceed executive Guest and VIP expectations
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests'' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Know all frequent customers and be familiar with their special requests. Ensure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that all guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken Korean & English
- College degree preferably specializing in hospitality
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task
- Must already possess valid work authorization in South Korea.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Sajik-dong, South Korea
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract