Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for a Commis, who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. This position reports to the Chef de Partie.
- The Commis is an essential member of the Food & Beverage Culinary team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
- Our kitchens are always in overdrive, meeting the demands of all of the hotels Food and Beverage operations.
- The Commis prepares lunch and dinner per guest orders from all outlets in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment.
- The kitchen presents and endless amount of opportunities of learning and growth for line cook positions of all levels.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be fluent in Korean
- Ability to read, write, and speak English is preferable
- High school education, cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage several demanding tasks in a consistently busy environment.
- Must already possess valid work authorization in South Korea.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Sajik-dong, South Korea
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible