Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for a Yuyuan server who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. This position reports to the Restaurant Supervisor.
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods
- Communicates guest orders including any special needs or requests using the hotel’s point-of-sales system and checks completed orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner.
- Anticipates guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables and drink stations.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
Qualifications and Skills
- High school education, college degree specializing in hospitality, or equivalent experience.
- Strong food & beverage knowledge is required.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires the ability to operate and utilize production equipment and tools.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English and Korean language.
Must already possess valid work authorization in South Korea.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Sajik-dong, South Korea
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible