The Housekeeping Room Attendant ensures the cleaning and supplying of guest units and the comfort of all guests as set by the Four Seasons procedures and standards. Also will comply with any additional requests that may arise pertaining to Housekeeping duties.
• Clean guest rooms and suites following the established procedures and Four Seasons standards.
• Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
• Prepares assigned rooms for turndown guests.
• Performs full Room Attendant duties in occupied rooms and check-out rooms as assigned.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
We are looking for individuals who have a knowledge of housekeeping with good communication skills. Applicants are required to have physical mobility as lifting, walking, bending and moving objects. Positive attitude and willing to learn is must. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Job type
- Mahe Island, Seychelles
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract