The Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh is looking for Director of Public Relations, who will be reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing and responsible for the development and execution of an annual strategic and integrated plan that is comprised of public relations, social media and marketing communications strategies that support the hotel/resort’s business objectives, increase awareness and positive perception of the hotel, its Food and Beverage outlets, Spa, services and personnel, and contribute to driving traffic and revenues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Develop and execute annual public relations plan; generate awareness through media outlets; assist in the development of marketing and advertising initiatives.
Five Star Hotel experience as Director of Public Relation for a minimum 3 years required.
- A minimum of five to seven years experience in public relations and/or marketing communications.
- A university degree in journalism or communications or equivalent experience in public relations or journalism.
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills.
- Proven relationships with media, community and business contacts that have delivered demonstrable results, and the personality to maximize these contacts
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set
- A self-starter that can multi-task and prioritise.
- Proficiency in leveraging social media networks and related monitoring tools.
- The ability to create newsworthy events, develop story ideas and follow through with pitch leads.
- Five Star Hotel experience as Director of Public Relation for a minimum 3 years required.
- Job type
- South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration