Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen is looking for Director of Sales.
- To uncover, prospect and sell group and individual business, in accordance with the objectives established in the Marketing Plan and hotel rooms revenue budget.
- To monitor and motivate the sales activities and the sales team preserving the Golden Selling Hours.
- To ensure that all sales persons’ quotas are met.
- To ensure that sales activities, individual accounts and group bookings are focused and coordinated with transient demand to yield the maximum revenue per available room.
- To maximize sales in all hotel revenue areas with focus on rooms/banquets.
- To implement and support all Four Seasons sales and marketing MOS and hotel/company sales activities.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the required languages of English and mandarin, Cantonese and additional foreign languages an advantage.
- 4-year college/university degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) as a Director of Sales in or outside Four Seasons alternatively, experience as a Director of Catering or Director of Revenue (minimum 2 years) within Four Seasons. Luxury hotel experience preferred (minimum 5 years).
- Good personal & business reference.
- Working knowledge of computer spread sheets (Lotus or Excel), word processing (Word or Word Perfect) and PowerPoint, the internet, Delphi and Opera. Delphi super-user an advantage.
- Be able to travel approximately 30% to 40% of the time.
- Be able to work beyond the office hours to meet entertain, do site inspection and generally handle work coverage for the sales team and division administration in the absence of the Director of Marketing.
- Can work independently, multitask and work under pressure.
- Can establish excellent rapport with decision makers and top level management.
- Good organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Leadership skills and high maturity level required.
- Job type
- FuTian CBD, Shenzhen Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract