About our Hotel
Come join Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley!!
Our 200-room, luxury hotel is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world’s leaders in technological research. This bustling city combines California heritage with a long history of high-tech innovation.
Why join Four Seasons
By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list’s inception in 1998!
The Bar Assistant serves guest needs by assisting the Bartender and Lounge Server and completing guest requests.
- Clear, clean and set-up tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner and greet guests according to Four Seasons Standards to ensure superior service.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Stock side stations with linens, china, glass, silver, and paper goods for service; fill requisitions of beer, liquor, soda, fruit juices, garnishes, and ice for bartenders.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up side stations and back of house areas.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Some Benefits Four Season Silicon Valley employees enjoy:
• Competitive Salary & Wages
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
• Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• 401k Retirement Plans
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
If you would like to apply in person, we have open application hours. Our application days and hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. We look forward to meeting you!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- East Palo Alto, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible