Come join Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley!!
Our 200-room, luxury hotel is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world’s leaders in technological research. This bustling city combines California heritage with a long history of high-tech innovation.
Why join Four Seasons
By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list’s inception in 1998!
- Deliver food orders including any special needs or requests to the guest in-room, check completed kitchen orders with the order taker or guest’s original order; transport items to the guestroom in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Greet guests, describe selected items to the guest using interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate options for removal of trays and dishware; respond to request for tray removal according to established time standards.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of room service tables, condiment set-ups, flatware, dishware, and room service side stations.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks securing room number and signature; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Stock and replenish private bar items, and compute and relay guest charges accurately to Front Office .
- Check quality and expiration of all items; discard and replace according to established procedures.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum 1 years food service or related work, preferably Hotels
- Skills and Abilities: Ability to carry and balance a tray.
- Seeking Open availability/flexible schedule
Some Benefits Four Season Silicon Valley employees enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
Our walk-in application days and hours are Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm.
2050 University Ave. E. Palo Alto CA 94303.
When you enter the business complex, instead of heading straight towards the front of the hotel and the water fountain, please take a right and go around towards the back of the hotel.
Follow the road towards the back of the hotel until you see our loading dock. You will see our loading dock and blue recycle bins.
You can park along the back/chain link fence.
As you drive around, there is a colorful WELCOME mural and a ramp.
After parking your vehicle, please walk up the ramp to the employee entrance and pick up the phone that is located by the door.
The phone will ring to security and they will let you in. Just let them know you would like to fill out a job application at HR.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
We look forward to meeting you!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Palo Alto, CA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible