Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley is proud to provide our guest the highest standards of luxury and personalized service. At Four Seasons we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons is currently looking for a Server Assistant
Essential function of the job:
- The Server Assistant is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests
- The Server Assistant position assists the Food Server in providing an enjoyable expertly served dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism, and friendliness
- Server Assistant clear tables and reset them neatly, rapidly, and completely according to specification
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required. In addition to discreetly clearing tables, the Server Assistant performs side work, polishes silverware, refills condiment containers and crumbs tables.
- The Server Assistant position requires the ability to lift up to 40 lbs and applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Some Benefits Four Season Silicon Valley employees enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- East Palo Alto, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract