The Guest Recognition Specialist is responsible for maintaining and managing accurate guest profiles to support the guest experience for the APAC and EMEA region. Working at the regional branch of the Corporate GRS team location, the Specialist will act as support champion for Golden for the Corporate GRS Team in the assigned regions, with the goal of maximizing Global Guest Recognition. The role is responsible for:
As an expert in Golden and overall systems integration, acting as a support specialist to Guest Recognition Specialists, Front Office and Reservations within the region.
Identifying guest profile matches and processing profile merges for individual guest profiles in the APAC & EMEA regions.
Responding to hotel profile related ‘tickets’ in adherence to the SLA timelines.
Working with the Manager, Regional Guest Information and Recognition, to highlight hotel performance on Guest Recognition metrics as it relates to hotels training and support.
Acting as a communication champion for the supported hotels for all policy and systems-related GRS activities
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS
Regional Guest Recognition Specialist (GRS) Team
- Ensure that all service levels are adhered to on a consistent basis
- Monitor various queues to ensure adequate coverage
- Communicate and support new policies and procedures for systems operation to hotels in region
- Be open and accessible for the team and support your coworkers - foster two way communication and attend engagement activities with the Corporate GRS Team at Head Office
Hotel Guest Recognition
Under the guidance of the Manager, Regional Guest Information and Recognition:
Identify profile matches and process profile merges for individual guest profiles prioritizing in the APAC & EMEA regions. Focus will remain on an enhanced level of guest knowledge for those guests travelling to multiple hotels within the region, while adhering to SLA requirement timelines.
Provide Golden and systems integration support to hotel Guest Recognition Specialists, Front Office and Reservations within the region.
Identify issues and areas for improvement within the GRS and its systems (e.g. Golden) and escalate where appropriate
Collaborate with Corporate GRS Team on activities as required
Act as a senior resource for hotel questions; document and escalate profile related issues as required
• Singaporean/ Permanent Resident
• Must have Hotel Reservations and/or Front Office experience
• 1-2 years experience utilizing hotel guest reservation software and operations software (e.g. OPERA)
• Language requirements (1 position available): Able to read Arabic and fluent in English
• Understanding of the Asian and Arabic cultures and its interpretation/nuances within hospitality, specifically as it relates to individual naming conventions and character spelling
• Strong interpersonal skills connecting with Hotels in the APAC and Middle East region, representing the Four Seasons brand at all times
• Self-starter, ability to manage competing priorities and working independently with minimal supervision
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Job type
- Orchard, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible