- The Sales Manager performs his/her duties within the framework defined by the chain and hotel norms and by internal regulations as specified by the Director of Sales.
- Manage customer database mailing list and ensure it updated constantly.
- Maintain existing business and develop new accounts.
- Maintain good business relationship with all producers.
- Complete weekly entertainment and weekly activities plan.
- Conduct sales campaign by direct sales call / visits/mailing for group and FIT business, meeting and banquets from all sources for bookings and leads.
- Make sure all booking orders (banquet/meetings) are correctly instructed for effective communication between sales and banquet operation.
- Ensure all incoming correspondence and telephone enquiries are handled with efficiency and great care to build up a pleasant working relationship.
- Keep clients advised of latest information regarding hotel’s development.
- Familiar with the operation and application of the hotel''s computer / data processing system. Ensure the implementation and utilization of in-house software especially the “sales and catering”, use it efficiently and maintain its application.
- Keep well informed and well coordination about the operations especially in essential departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B, and Banquet etc.).
- Provide after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints brought to management’s attention and communicate with the respective departments if necessary for proper handling. Ensure that all complaints are reviewed, investigated and follow-up action is initiated.
- Closely observe matters pertaining to competition (situation, prices, services etc.) offered on a regular basis - daily and give the updated feedback to DOS.
- Promotes the hotel as often as possible through entertaining，conducting, site inspections, and presentations etc. of the hotel.
- At all times, promote a positive image of the hotel in all forms of contact.
- Develop & foster close and positive rapport with the public, guests, clients and members of the trade.
- Promote and sell hotel to be the most popular meeting/banquet venue while concentrating on room sales, maximally utilize all the meeting/function rooms and achieve the highest revenue desired and targeted.
- Organize and submit weekly sales report to the DOS.
- Ensure that all new clients have no negative credit references.
- Ensure that all commercial reporting for department head is handled with efficiency and accuracy, meet all dealings without excuse.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- HengLong GuangChang, China
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible