Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Web Analytics in our Corporate Marketing Department, who will play an integral role in delivering insights that will drive eCommerce and Marketing strategies.
The Manager works closely with internal and external stakeholders to turn data into critical insights and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions. The Web Analytics Manager is also responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the web analytics solution/products. And key leader in the delivery of a web analytics implementation projects.
Education: University degree in Information Technology, Business, Business Management or Marketing
Experience: 4+ years’ experience in the implementation of Adobe Analytics (Google Analytics experience is a bonus)
- Design, implement and maintain web analytics solutions/products; oversee implementation of web analytics projects.
- Lead definition of web and A/B / multivariate test analytics, ensuring accurate data and valid test results.
- Support Developers, Product Managers, Product Designers, Marketers through their reporting needs (ad hoc reports, insights, best practices).
- Support standard and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) that directly measure online campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance.
- Help us in our mission to be a hypotheses-driven organization which means analytics are at the center of everything we do.
- Relationship building is imperative within the Four Seasons Digital, Communication, Recognition and Revenue Management teams.
- Gain trust and confidence among colleagues and internal customers that deliverables will be provided with high quality, as expected, and on time.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with external agencies and vendors.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- 3-4+ years’ experience in the implementation of Adobe Analytics (Google Analytics experience is a bonus).
- Working knowledge of omnichannel digital analytics technologies, and a high aptitude for working with data visualization technologies (dashboards) and data schema(s).
- Write queries (SQL, SAS) to develop analyses and build reports.
- Expert in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong with process management including the development of processes.
- Be an enabler by showing others how to master the analytics tools available to them, thereby empowering our team and getting us to scale.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Maturity and professionalism to ensure credibility in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and use good judgment.
- Works well under pressure and can manage multiple tasks under time constraints. Sense of urgency in managing projects and likes fast paced environment.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
Internal transfer requests must be submitted and approved in workday by August 3, 2018.
Candidates must already hold Canadian work eligibility.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Old Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible