Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” a recognition earned since the survey’s inception in 1998.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and a lively food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry’s most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort and Five-Star rating for the Spa.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
Director of Public Relations, Regular Full-Time
The Director of Public Relations is responsible for the development and execution of an annual strategic and integrated plan that is comprised of public relations, social media and marketing communications strategies that support the resort’s business objectives, increase awareness and positive perception of the resort, its Food and Beverage outlets, Spa, services and personnel, and contribute to driving traffic and revenues.
Director of PR responsibilities include developing and executing a strategic plan including PR, social media and other marketing communications channels to support the business objectives of the hotel, deploying a creative content strategy across multiple owned and earned channels, managing image and reputation, working closely with operational departments on marketing and promotions.
A successful candidate will be proactive and creative in identifying and developing integrated PR and Social Media programs. They will Engage in media relations by actively managing professional relationships with local and regional media and influencers that will benefit the hotel and company as a whole. They will also oversee the hotel’s digital content strategy and manage all property social media channels, creating relevant and engaging content and increasing follower engagement as well as ensure the hotel’s web and App presence is aligned with the Hotel’s positioning and business objectives and where possible links to other FS content channels.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of five to seven years experience in public relations and/or marketing communications
- A university degree in journalism or communications or equivalent experience in public relations or journalism is required.
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
- Proven relationships with media, community and business contacts that have delivered demonstrable results, and the personality to maximize these contacts
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set
- A self-starter that can multi-task and prioritise
- Proficiency in leveraging social media networks and related monitoring tools
- The ability to create newsworthy events, develop story ideas and follow through with pitch leads
Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit, which can be used towards one of the following: Merchant Ski Pass, ECO Transit Bus Pass, Parking Pass, or Fitness Membership
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide, subject to availability
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
https://twitter.com/FourSeasonsJobsFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Vail, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration