Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list every year since 1998……come and find out why. With 112 hotels in 47 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is looking for a Bell Attendant who would be reporting to the Guest Services Manager.
This position is the first welcome to the hotel. Responsible for assisting guest with luggage during arrival and departure, making necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transporting guest and hotel packages and parcels.
In this role:
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms.
- Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest.
- Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off of the hotel property.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Important that all applicants have a valid work permit for Canada at the time of submitting their application.
- Applicants must have a clean driving record and be capable of driving both standard and automatic vehicles.
- This position will involve varying shifts including overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous bell attendant experience an asset.
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting heavy luggage.
- Good customer service experience a must.
- Must be outgoing, friendly and be able to keep your composure in busy situations.
- Must be able to multi-task while staying organized.
- This position involves being on your feet for an 8 hour shift.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical, Dental and sick leave coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundering of hotel uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Central, Vancouver, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration