Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list every year since 1998……come and find out why. With 109 hotels in 46 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is looking for a Guest Room Attendant who would be reporting to the Director of Housekeeping. The Guestroom Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for their overall comfort level.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
Applicants must hold a valid permit for Canada at the time of applying.
Previous housekeeping experience in a luxury hotel considered an asset.
Ability to work a variety of shifts
Must be able to be on your feet for an 8 hour shift , and physically fit with the ability to bend and carry items during an 8 hour shift.
In this role you will:
- Have a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones from the linen closet. Cleans, dusts, sanitizes all areas of the guest room (bedroom. living room dining room, and bathroom) according to procedures. Makes bed,, vacuums carpet and cleans marble with tile areas. Removes room service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, soap, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
What we are offering as benefits:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical, Dental and sick leave coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundering of hotel uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central, Vancouver, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible