Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list every year since 1998……come and find out why. With 109 hotels in 46 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is looking for a Pool Attendant who would be reporting to the Director of Housekeeping.
The Pool Attendant maintains the cleanliness of the locker room and fitness areas, provides guests with a fitness and locker room orientation, offers Health Club tours and can advise of Spa treatment options.
In addition, role includes working along side the Food and Beverage In-Room Dining team, taking guest orders and coordinating deliveries.
This position will start as of May 1st and finish September 3, 2018 inclusive. Great Summer Job!
All applicants must hold a valid work permit for Canada at the time of applying.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel management.
- Previous Customer Service Experience a must.
- An interest in health and fitness would be considered an asset.
- Computer knowledge a plus.
- previous receptionist experience considered an asset.
- Positive attitude with a generous and uplifting team approach.
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prioritize the needs of the guest.
- Energetic and professional approach to your job.
- Ability to be on your feet for an 8 hour shift and to work a variety of shifts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central, Vancouver, Canada
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible