Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998.
Here in Washington DC, dignitaries, royalty and celebrities who regularly travel to the nation’s capital know that Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, with its enviable location in D.C.''s chic Georgetown neighborhood, is simply the best hotel in the city.
If you would like to join us and be part of one of America''s top hotel groups and the ONLY Five-Star, Five-Diamond hotel in Washington DC, this might be your opportunity!
The Opportunity: The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Captain for BOURBON STEAK, Washington’s most popular steakhouse. Chic, modern and visually striking, this award-winning steakhouse features American classics with an haute cuisine twist. Bourbon Steak''s creator, Michael Mina, and his team have designed distinctive lunch and fine dining dinner menus to suit the rhythm of the city, with a focus on seasonal ingredients, as well as natural, organic and hormone free cuts of beef and line-caught seafood.
Who We Look For: We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
• College education or equivalent experience.
• Intermediate to advance food knowledge is also required.
• Two years food service or related work in a luxury bar or lounge atmosphere
• Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
• Excellent Salary and Wages
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Complimentary Life insurance
• Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
• And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 202-944-2071 or stop by 1111 29th St NW, Washington DC 20007.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Georgetown, Washington, DC, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible