Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998.
Here in Washington DC, dignitaries, royalty and celebrities who regularly travel to the nation’s capital know that Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, with its enviable location in D.C.''s chic Georgetown neighborhood, is simply the best hotel in the city.
If you would like to join us and be part of one of America''s top hotel groups and the ONLY Five-Star, Five-Diamond hotel in Washington DC, this might be your opportunity!
The Opportunity: The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for a ENO Wine Bar Manager. This is a Department Head position that will manage and lead the day-to-day operations of ENO Wine Bar. This means: supervising the ENO team, monitoring and controlling costs, coordinating group/private events in the space, participating in marketing efforts and working to find and implement new wine offerings, food & wine pairings, guest outreach efforts and staff education programs.
Who We Look For: We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
First and foremost, a passion for wine that is supported by strong wine knowledge and prior experience serving and talking about wine in an upscale wine bar or restaurant.
• College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
• Three to five years previous management experience in Food & Beverage outlets.
• Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask. High level of creativity.
• Ability to irregular hours, weekends, and evenings.
• Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
For internal non-US Four Seasons applicants, please contact your Human Resources Department with questions about international management transfers.
• Excellent Salary and Wages
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Complimentary Life insurance
• Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
• And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 202-944-2071 or stop by 1111 29th St NW, Washington DC 20007.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Georgetown, Washington, DC, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible