Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Here in Washington DC, dignitaries, royalty and celebrities who regularly travel to the nation’s capital know that Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, with its enviable location in D.C.''s chic Georgetown neighborhood, is simply the best hotel in the city.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
Bourbon Steak, Washington’s most popular steakhouse. Chic, modern and visually striking, this award-winning steakhouse features American classics with an haute cuisine twist. Bourbon Steak''s creator, Michael Mina, and his team have designed distinctive lunch and fine dining dinner menus to suit the rhythm of the city, with a focus on seasonal ingredients, as well as natural, organic and hormone free cuts of beef and line-caught seafood.
If you would like to join us and be part of one of America''s top Hotel & Food groups and the ONLY Five-Star, Five-Diamond hotel in Washington DC, this might be your opportunity!
Four Seasons & Bourbon Steak is currently looking for a Goal Driven and Passionate General Manager for Bourbon Steak. The General Manager will be responsible for managing the staff and managers in front and heart of house to achieve excellent customer service, operational and financial goals whilst being liaison between Michael Mina Group and Four Seasons. The Bourbon Steak General Manager will be actively involved with the kitchen team and will help drive their success. Will be actively involved in product innovation, PR and local campaigns to promote people and product. Will take responsibility for financial goals and necessary steps required to fulfill them.
Who We Look For:
We look for individuals who let their true shelf shine at work, who are honest and reliable, who master their craft by delivering service with passion and who strive to celebrate others individuality.
Knowledge and Skills:
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- Two to four years previous experience in a supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Job type
- Georgetown, Washington, DC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract