Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hotel management company. We manage over 100 hotels and resorts and 44 private residences in 45 countries around the world and growing. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
Central to Four Seasons employee experience and social impact programming is the company’s commitment to supporting cancer research, and the advancement of diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging at Four Seasons corporate offices and properties worldwide. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
The Business Development Account Director will be responsible for new business development from a base of WSO (Worldwide Sales Office) P accounts and other solicitation resources with minimal account management. The position will take an active lead in uncovering new accounts and contacts within the territories currently managed by the Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Dallas Worldwide Sales Offices (CWSO, SFWSO, LAWSO and DWSO), to develop new business for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts globally.
This is a remote, home-based role reporting to the Regional Director of Sales in our San Francisco Worldwide Sales Office. This role involves interactions with both internal and external stakeholders at various levels.Key Activities
- Develop new and existing prospect (P) accounts to generate group leads and definite bookings for Four Seasons Hotels and resorts globally, achieving an established revenue goal by the end of the year.
- Use various resources to find new business, i.e.: existing accounts in the WSO database (Golden Sales and Catering / Salesforce), new accounts from property booking reports to develop further for the brand, LinkedIn, etc. on an on-going basis.
- Develop a trace system to personally reach out to all potential new clients at least two times a year.
- Develop new accounts so they consistently produce revenue that meets qualification criteria to be turned over to a WSO Account Director in the region to handle moving forward.
- Attend industry events to network and meet new potential customers and invite high potential new clients to participate in Four Seasons’ regional customer events to expose them to the brand.
- Assist with in-bound sales trips so properties have an opportunity to help establish new business for their properties.
Experience, Education and Professional Qualifications
- Ability to prospect efficiently and effectively
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Four Seasons properties and culture
- Working knowledge of Golden Sales & Catering (Salesforce), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel), and LinkedIn
- Self-motivated, focused and patient
- Ability to accomplish the task at hand while being able optimize time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
All internal applications must be submitted and approved in Workday by September 2, 2022.
- A proven record of accomplishment in group sales, consistently meeting or exceeding established revenue and activity goals
- Solid understanding and experience of the designated market
- 3+ years of sales experience (WSO or Hotel)
This role will be a remote, home-based position, with working hours aligned with Central or Pacific Standard Time Zone.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf