The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for an Accounting Manager. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Finance team, the Accounting Manager works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality service. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Prepare manual and weekly checks, get appropriate signatures, and file all back-up
- Investigate all requests for billing as final authority over credit approval and individual guest inquiries.
- Review with Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance all accounts that are over 45 days and implement collection procedures and write off or adjust uncollectible amounts in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
- Establish and maintain local policies and procedures regarding billing, credit cards, collection, inquiries and check cashing and prepare month-end and year-end reports and reconciliations in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
- Perform accounting duties to prepare and post journal entries to the general ledger, including payroll entries and associated tips/commissions payroll processing.
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling various general ledger accounts including month end tip reconcilations, spa comps, cart repair allocation, Bishop Estates lease rent calculation and payroll commission accruals.
- Assist with Daily Sales Report review.
- Assist in preparing operating budgets and various financial statements.
- Update monthly financial forecasting.
- Prepare monthly preliminary and month end statistical reports.
- Generate reports and financial spreadsheets, as requested
- Assist Director of Finance and Controller with special assignments that may be requested from time to time.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Accounting Degree or equivalent training and minimum three years accounting experience, which includes general ledger maintenance or financial statement preparation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and accurate knowledge of the English language
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and 10-key by touch
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf