Position: Room Attendant
Our Room Attendants clean all aspects of guest room. Tasks include, but are not limited to: making beds, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning all aspects of bathroom, replacing linen and amenities, removing garbage, tidying guest items and clothing, cleaning patios. Will be assigned general cleans and special projects on a regular basis. Must be able, after training, to clean up to 10 rooms on a daily basis. Must be able to interact with guests.
Must be able to work any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. Must be able to remain on feet and walk for at least 8 hours per day. Must be able to climb stairs. Must be able to read and write English and numbers. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
Join our team that FORTUNE magazine list “100 Best Companies to Work For" for 19 YEARS, since the list’s inception in 1998. See for yourself why we are just one of 13 organizations who have made the distinction of being recognized every year. If you are looking to create a promising career path and work with others who infuse the Golden Rule into their daily lives, then look no further!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Making beds, clean bathrooms, vacuum, dust, clean windows, do in depth cleaning as needed and projects as needed
- Schedule is 8am to 4:30pm
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience, hotel/resort preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to walk and remain upright on feet for at least 8 hours
- Must be willing and able to interact with guests and co-workers and be able to speak/read/write English and communicate with guests to accommodate needs and requests
- A great attitude is required with ability to work weekends/holidays
- Job type
- Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract