About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. At Four Seasons, our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is seeking a highly motivated and service-minded individual to join the Finance team. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry’s most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort and Spa. Located in the heart of beautiful Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and an exciting food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
The Assistant Director of Finance is responsible for assisting the Director of Finance in maintaining the general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations. Additionally this position is responsible for supervising other areas within the Finance Department under the direction of the Director of Finance, including payroll, accounts payable, and general cashiering in accordance with all related local and corporate policies and procedures. The Assistant Director will perform all daily, monthly, and other periodic accounting and financial reporting in an accurate and timely nature. This role has direct contact with employees and guest and as such good communication skills are a necessity. This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work morning/afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Two (2) to five (5) years of experience with a Finance Department, preferably within a hotel
• College education or equivalent experience
• Sun and Opera Systems knowledge would be ideal and greatly valued
• Good command of the English language both verbal and written
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
- Salary Range - $85,000 - $90,000
- Bonus/Incentive Plan based on individual and resort performance
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit that can be used towards one of the following:
- Merchant Ski Pass; ECO Transit Bus Pass; Parking Pass; and Fitness Membership
- 401k participation with a company matching program
- Complimentary and discounted stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf