Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
- Temporary assignment approximately 3 months at minimum.
- Directs and controls the activities of the Front Desk, Reservations, Communications, Concierge, Housekeeping, Bell Staff and Driveway Staff.
- Acts as the senior manager in these departments when department head is unavailable.
- Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Manages the Department Heads in the departments named above. Ensures thorough communications and follow-up on any problems, guest or employee request or special requirements, and hotel initiatives. Interviews, and trains the staff. Conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed.
- Reviews and monitors schedules of staff in all departments in the Rooms Division. Monitors their activities to assure that standards are being met, staff is being supported and guest needs are being met. Inspects all areas of responsibility in the Rooms Division.
- Resolves customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- Three to five years previous experience in multiple rooms department head positions.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Must have a strong hotel operations knowledge.
- Requires ability to operate various computer systems.
- Eight-to-ten-hour shifts; scheduled days and work hours may vary based on need.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf