Since its creation by Forbes Magazine, Four Seasons has been ranked in the Top 100 Best Place to Work. Our work culture is our focus -- every expectation we have for employees to serve our guests is matched by the same expectation for serving our fellow employees. We are highly committed to professional development and promotion of our employees.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort has an Assistant Pastry Chef position. The position will coordinate the selection, training, development, and evaluation of employees in the Kitchen’s bake/pastry shop through effective management and leadership to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
· Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met
· Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
· Set daily priorities and inform changes in assignment that may arise anytime.
· Develop new menus and test new recipes.
· Oversee buffets, restaurants, special events and catering parties.
· Monitor and control food and labor costs within the allotted budgets.
· Prepare market lists according to daily and weekly needs and plan efficiently.
· Order and stock food products in storeroom, coolers and freezers according to food storage standards.
· Ensure stock rotation to minimize wastages.
· Be hands-on to ensure consistency for all prepared food items through production and demonstration.
· Update production schedules, recipe cards, and plating guides.
· Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance.
· Ensure kitchen equipment and supplies are maintained clean, sanitized and in a good working condition.
· Ensure that chefs are groomed, dressed in proper uniforms and adhering to the Four Seasons grooming standards.
· Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
· Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Four Seasons Orlando is seeking candidates with passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operation and who has at least five years of experience with at least two years leadership experience in a pastry kitchen. Experience, and who already possess legal work authorization for employment in the United States.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Sign On Bonus opportunity for those who qualify!
Currently offering a $1,000 sign on bonus. $500 to be collected at 30 days and $500 to be collected at 90 days of employment.
Learn more about working with our Culinary Team
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Take a look:
What to know whats going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf