Assistant Revenue Manager
Rolling foothills and postcard-worthy views of sun and surf surround our idyllic Residence Club, where families and pleasure-seekers of all ages come to play. Tucked away in the laid-back coastal town of Carlsbad, California, just half an hour north of San Diego, it offers miles of uncrowded beaches and some of the best golf courses in North America.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list's inception in 1998.
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
Functions of The Role
- Create and submit Residence Club forecasts leveraging Opera and RevFinder reports. Monitor accuracy on daily/weekly basis.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue reports as directed by management.
- Interpret business analytics into meaningful action to improve rental metrics
- Manage inventory through all distribution channels for optimal availability
- Lead optimal pricing strategy and analysis and recommendations – engage 3rd party expertise when appropriate
- Lead weekly Revenue Strategy Meetings and build consensus within Revenue Strategy team to move new initiatives forward.
- Work with Owner Services Managers & Supervisor to provide call tracking data, KPI’s and increase call conversion and lower call abandonment.
- Partner with Front Office to drive Upsell initiative and measure results
- Regular engagements with OTA Market Managers, plus liaise regularly with Sales & Marketing team, agencies and vendors on campaign management opportunities (GDS advertising, OTA promotions, PPC, FSHR corporate promotions, etc)
- Be responsible for merchandising strategies (web featured package display, on-line upsell descriptions, GDS sequence, OTA placement and “store” participation)
- Business owner of Opera, BI tools, future RM systems for catering, F&B.
- Adjust inventory numbers daily as required.
- Control inventory allocations according to the approved FSAC/Owner Allocation Plan and document changes accordingly.
- Recommend and implement inventory controls that generate the most effective use of rental and “book it” inventory.
- Load rates and properly allocate Owner and rental inventory daily/weekly and report against budget.
- Prepare and distribute occupancy and revenue forecasts and keep department heads well informed of any changes.
- Prepare and analyze reports for month end distribution
- Create occupancy, rate & revenue documents during annual budget process and assist with gathering data for the marketing plan.
The Key to Success
The ideal candidate brings reservations experience from a luxury environment with at least one year working in hotel revenue management, operations and/or finance/accounting.
- Energizing employee culture where you are encouraged to be your true self
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities to help you master your craft
- Complimentary employee meals and dry cleaning for employee uniforms
- Competitive wages and benefits (medical, dental, vision and retirement plan)
Learn more about Aviara
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf