Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest invites you to a career of fulfilment to join a place where you can grow craftsmanship, develop personal excellence, and nurture a love of hospitality.
We believe we have the perfect opportunity for a star who feels ready to take on the next role by joining an amazing team of professionals in Budapest and be part of an incredible Kollázs restaurant.
We have a job opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic
Bartender / Bármixer (Báros).
- Fluent English
- 2-3 years of experience in a high-volume bar or hotel bar
- Strong knowledge of craft cocktails and trends
- Ability to work under pressure and handle difficult situations
- Flexible scheduling, working nights
- Friendly, outgoing, flexible personality and passion about providing high quality service
- International experience a plus
Must already be legally permitted to work in the European Union. Applicants without valid work authorization for the EU will not be considered.
What we offer:
- base salary + service charge
- monthly target incentive
- end-of-the-year bonus
- complimentary daily employee meal
- uniform that gets cleaned in the hotel
- exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons. We are in the hospitality business, so we’ve created opportunities for employees to travel globally.
- comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft
- 50% discount in our Kollázs restaurant and Múzsa bar
- international career opportunities
- inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round. We all work hard, and we want our team to know we appreciate them.
Covid-19 Health Measures in the Hotel:
The health and safety is our top priority as we respond to the evolving COVID-19 situation. To that end, Four Seasons has launched an enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care, whose clear procedures will ensure the upmost safety throughout the interview and the hiring process as well as in our everyday work environment.
About Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace:
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace is an art nouveau masterpiece, which was built in 1906. It originally housed residential apartments for most of the 20th century before its transformation into a Four Seasons in 2004.
The hotel has 179 rooms and you can also opt for fine dining at Kollázs Brasserie & Múzsa Bar and relax at the rooftop spa.
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace has received the @ForbesTravelGuide Five Star rating, the highest honour, for the fifth year in a row.
For further information on Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and on our venture in Budapest, please visit http://www.fourseasons.com/budapest .