Department: Guest Services
Position: Bell Attendant
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Bell Attendant who will be one of the first points of contact for our guests while they are staying at the resort. Our Bell Attendants Assists guest with luggage during arrival and departure, makes necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transports guest and hotel packages and parcels. Parking and retrieving guest and patron vehicles. Providing cart rides for Guests.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms.
- Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive.
- Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups. (40%) Provides guests with both hotel and room orientation.
- Answers any and all guest questions. Offers anticipatory service. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. (20%)
- Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance. (10%).
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
- Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest. (5%)
- Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off of the hotel property. (5%)
- Provides Troon Shuttle rides. Provides a high level of cleanliness in the lobby and luggage storage room.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Door Staff
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
- The position requires a flex schedule with ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf