About the job
The Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina is looking for a Cafeteria Steward who has a passion for excellence and the spirit of aloha.
The cafeteria steward will be responsible for the cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation of dishware, flatware, kitchen production areas, and Employee Cafeteria service and dining areas.
Join Our Ohana
We invite you to join our ‘ohana at the Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina as we continue to curate unique experiences to our guests. We’re excited to bring the Four Seasons Experience to O’ahu where we infuse the unique local culture here in Hawai’I with Four Seasons. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the aloha spirit!
- Clean and sanitize dishware and flatware using the dishwashing machine; load and unload dishware and flatware from the dishwashing machine and store properly.
- Clean and sanitize all ovens, steam kettles, mixers, and other kitchen equipment as well as all drains, sinks, floors, and walls; clean, dust, sweep, mop, polish, scrub, wash, strip, and buff employee cafeteria service and dining areas.
- Clean and sanitize all pots, pans, kitchen utensils, tables, chairs, walls, and floors using the correct cleaning products.
- Safely utilize and store all cleaning compounds, chemicals, and materials including soaking solution utilizing the correct protective clothing and equipment.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- High School Education
- Ability to operate dishwashing machines and cleaning supplies
- Ability to work indoors for majority of shift
Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
About Four Seasons Resort O'ahu at Ko Olina
On Oahu’s sunny western coast – wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach – Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury.
Chic and light-filled with vast ocean views, our 372 accommodations provide a personal sanctuary in this all-encompassing Hawaiian luxury beach resort. Restaurants and bars are infused with the magnetic energy of Ko Olina. Guests have the opportunity to splash into lively pools and lagoons, with numerous water sports right off the Resort’s own beach. They are also able to play tennis and golf, then relax in the Spa – wrapped in the effortless elegance of Four Seasons.
Working at Four Seasons
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Learn more about Four Seasons
Learn more about Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina on Social Media
We look forward to receiving your application! Mahalo!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Department: Steward
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: