The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Catering Coordinator who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
► Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
► Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
► Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
► An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- 1. Receive and respond to incoming telephone calls in accordance with Four Seasons standards and assist with overflow calls for Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage, and Executive Office.
- 2. Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, contracts, reports, banquet event orders, schedule of events, printed menus, and e-mails using MS Word, Delphi, Crystal Reports, and Lotus Notes.
- 3. Maintain Delphi accounts, including traces, creating and updating bookings, manipulating events in the function diary and the preparation of Banquet Event Orders.
- 4. Facilitate all aspects of internal Four Seasons Resort Meeting Program under the guidance of the Catering Sales Manager.
- 5. Complete distribution of Catering correspondence to the resort operating departments as required. Examples: Amenity Cards, Resumes and Banquet Events Orders.
- 6. Maintain the various Catering file systems, both electronic and paper, including Account Files, Program Evaluation Database, Master binders for Banquet Event Orders and Resumes.
- 7. Operate a variety of electronic and manual office resources, including but not limited to laser printers, multi-function copy machines, fax machines, paging system, a bindery machine.
- 8. Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and Planning Committee.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
2. Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
3. One to two years previous department head experience in catering sales and/or banquet assistant manager/captain experience.
4. Strong selling and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks and make decisions in a fast-paced client driven environment.
Join us and Enjoy…
► An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
► Best-in-industry training
► Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
► Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
► Employee service awards
► Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
Official Website: http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
Very East: http://job.veryeast.cn/784080