Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is looking for a Chef Concierge who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything they do!
The Chef Concierge forms part of the Rooms Management Team and together with his/her team responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. The Chef Concierge will oversee all aspects of a Concierge department including interviewing and training of staff, storing and retrieving of guest luggage and packages, processing of all guest correspondence, assures that staff is knowledgeable about activities at the location, establishes contacts with vendors to provide updated and current information to guests.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are required. This position requires candidates to be extremely knowledgeable about the local area, have a high degree of patience and work with discretion. This position requires standing for the majority of the shift. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays. The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile and a positive attitude!
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 to 3 years previous experience in a Concierge Management role in a fast paced Hotel operation
- Exceptional communication skills and command of English language
- Additional language a definite asset for career growth
- A member of Les Clefs d’Or
- Completion of Post Secondary Education in Hospitality or related field
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
What to expect
- Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights & employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business clothes
- A robust extended flex benefit plan, including medical, HCSA, dental, vision, life insurance, DPSP/RRSP and paid time off.
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Four Seasons:
Learn more about Four Seasons Toronto on Social Media:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Canadian work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for a work permit sponsorship.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.