At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Four Seasons Hotel Prague, a market leader in the hospitality industry is looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join our dynamic and diverse team.
You will be responsible for the preparation, production, duties of your Culinary Section as assigned by the Executive Chef. You will closely cooperate with the Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef to ensure a smooth flow of all Culinary related events in the hotel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be familiar with the emergency procedures.
- Enforces fire safety as per hotels policies.
- Follow HACCP and local Hygiene laws at all times.
- Ensures a careful handling of all the property assets.
- Assist the Junior Sous Chef in performing his duties and acts as Junior Sous Chef in his absence.
- The highest quality of our Food, Beverage & Services provided.
- Actively supporting the Four Seasons Hotels Culture to help achieve our Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Four Seasons service operation procedure (S.O.P) to be followed and enforced on daily basis.
- Looking continuously for ways to improve the quality and service.
- Accountability for the F&B operations.
- Maintain and up-date as required a departmental filing system.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and ensure work is of the highest level.
- Establish high level operational standards in F&B in line with the international standards.
About Four Seasons Hotel Prague:
Set in Prague’s premium location – on the picturesque Vltava River, a stone throw away from the Charles Bridge, overlooking historic Prague Castle – Four Seasons service and comfort interweaves with Czech cultural traditional and centuries of architecture in this landmark of gracious design. 157 guest room are among the largest in Prague, many with unique city, castle and river views. This magnificent hotel is a stunning venue for all kinds of functions from multi-day incentive programs, to important family celebrations, to automotive events. Part of the hotel is an Italian restaurant called CottoCrudo, The Gallery Lounge, CottoCrudo Bar and AVA Spa.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 5 years cooking experience in fine dining environment.
- Responsibility for work results.
- Knowledge of Mediterranean cuisine (Italian cuisine in particular) - a strong asset.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and HACCP.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, colleagues and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Flexibility - ability to work AM/PM shifts, weekends, public holidays, split shifts etc.
- Good personal & professional references.
- Must have EU work authorization.
What you will get:
Interesting compensation package.
Free uniform and uniform care.
- Complimentary cafeteria meals, snacks and coffee.
Career: upward mobility within Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of; the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. One of our top priority is to create a great employee experience that is based on trust, transparent communication and a strong relationship. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year, making us an undisputed “Employer of Choice.”