Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at one of the premier resorts in Jackson Hole.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for a Communications Intern who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Communications Intern is part of the Reservations Team who is responsible for ensuring the accurate execution of room reservations for our guests.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Complete a room reservations for any given time period knowing what types of accommodations, rates and special services are available. In addition, the ability to properly code all said reservations as to the rate type, source, travel agent, Sabre, etc.
- Reason what a potential guest is looking for in room accommodations and participate in problem solving situations while keeping the Reservations Manager well informed.
- Utilize the guest recognition program to ensure maximum accuracy and recognition.
- Utilize the computer system in retrieving, updating and inputting room reservations.
- Process internal reservations, management reservations, reservations from the Central Reservations Office, employee complimentary requests, rooming lists, group blocks, travel agent discounts, telexes and faxes.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
-Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High attention to detail and customer service skills
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
-Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect: You Will...
-Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
-Have access to a robust benefit plan
-Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
-Derive a sense of pride in work well done
-Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf