Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Join the only AAA Five Diamond property in Central Florida!
Who We Look For:
The Concierge Agent (CA) is responsible for delivering a customized, memorable, and unique experience to resort guests and residents. By personalizing the service and improving guest loyalty, this position will consistently focus upon developing new ways to improve the guest experience. This position oversees the resolution of guest concerns, and facilitates the delivery of quality, clean and safe facilities, amenities and services. This position works cohesively with all other departments within the resort and is responsible for monitoring guest satisfaction and recommending approaches that can be implemented to better serve our guests. The core competencies required to perform the duties include but not limited to: attention to detail, effective communication, strong interpersonal and guest service skills, as well as the skill to possess advanced knowledge of Four Seasons’ products and services.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences to guests throughout their stay
- Ensure guests are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Promptly address guests’ requests, actively listen to and resolve complaints
- Ensure special guests (e.g. VIPs) receive personalized services
- Proactively work and engage 3rd party vendors included but not limited to: Transportation, Valet parking and car rental companies, Disney and all other partners.
- Inform guests of resort’s services (e.g. dining options, Spa and activities) and promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see
- Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel guests, members and residents
- Collaborate with Director of Residences to deliver first in class experiences and services to residents
- Monitors standards of service and response to our overall product, through observations and Medallia guest comments, and recommends short- and long-term changes through regular feedback, daily reports and proposals.
- Communicates effectively with all Managers and front-line team members on procedures, policies and general activities.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive and passionate approach to guest service and demonstrates our Seasons values at every opportunity.
- Supports the communication of new initiatives and strategies to ensure effective implementation.
- Actively encourages and supports new and innovative ideas from all team members on how to improve the business processes and guest service.
- Demonstrates an ability to bring the best out of all team members in all situations and rewards positive innovative / improvisational thinking and praises accordingly.
- Assures that all financial and credit procedures are followed
- Resolves guest complaints from all areas of the resort, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guests will be in person and by phone.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems within all Front Office departments.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Provides basic trouble-shooting support for in-room services such as Internet, TV movies, games, and Web service.
- Works closely with Bell Staff and Butlers to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests.
- Responsible for VIP guests, by ensuring the guest experience is flawless from pre-arrival, throughout stay and after departure.
- Experience in dealing with guests in difficult situations.
- Experience of maintaining the highest level of service in high-pressure situations
- Excellent communicator, coach and motivator
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Computer literate
- Good understanding of staff welfare
- Crisis management training
- Confidence to demonstrate the passion to provide excellent service to our guests
Four Seasons Orlando is seeking candidates who have experience in Front Office and who already possess legal work authorization for employment in the United States.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” a recognition earned since the survey’s inception in 1998.
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
What to know what is going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf