Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Concierge who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
Our Concierge team members are a part of a dynamic team that provides award-winning service to our guests. Our concierge supervise bell staff to ensure the smooth arrival and departure of guests, proper handling of luggage, and follow-up on guest request. Provide accurate information to guests in a courteous manner; fill all reasonable guests requests or requirements; anticipates guests needs. Knowledge of what activities are available in the city, ie. theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sports, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, etc. and to establish close contacts with people in these areas
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in a language other than English strongly preferred.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office and/or Concierge responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the Miami areas, activities, and restaurants. Willing to experience various restaurants and/or activities in the city to gain more knowledge of venues.
- Excellent written and verbal grammar and composition skills.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf