We are looking for you to be our next Concierge to join us on our journey.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
Come and experience it for yourself. We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
What will your day be like?
You will craft the guest experience by handling all guest interactions, accommodating special requests whenever possible, resolve guests below expected experiences and assist guests with all inquiries in connection to hotel services, hours of operation, knowledge of the city and bookings. You will process all guest requests in regards to packages, faxes, messages and mail. Communicating with the guests at the highest level of hospitality and integrity. You are supported to be "you" in accommodating the guest’s special requests whenever possible. You are empowered and supported to resolve guest’s below expected experiences. You will be responsible to respond to all guest requests in a timely manner. Utilize a variety of computer systems assist guests.
- Dedicated, a strong communicator with attention to detail, excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively with team, guests and hotel
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Previous experience in similar role
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs and access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for all employees
- Giving back to the community through special events by participating to be a mentor at a school, collecting food for and working with our local food bank, book and back pack drives for students, community garden events, raising money for schools in need….etc
- Choice of dental insurance or medical cash plan, as well as a life insurance
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees.
- Discount and pretax deductions for public transportation through Marta
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, Samaritan status, veteran status, or disability status.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf