Experienced level positions in front office covering the areas of Concierge desk of Hotel on a rotational basis.
- Has 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in 5* Hotels or Resorts
- Passed O-levels; Technical education in Hospitality is preferred
- Possesses excellent English, math and psychometric abilities
- Possesses finesse and personal flair; knowledge in a relevant foreign language is preferred
- Possesses aptitude and upward mobility
- Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
- Stores and retrieves guest luggage and packages.
- Utilizes a variety of software programs to accurately input special arrangements the guest has made and to assure proper billing
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in the areas of the Bellstand, Business Center, and lobby coverage.
- Provides basic trouble-shooting support for in-room services such as Internet, TV movies, games, and Web service.
- Works closely with Bell Staff to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests.
- Is competent in the use of the property management system; collects, retrieves and accurately updates relevant data; follows impeccable telephone etiquette
- Ensures the work area is ready for service; assists in supplies requisitions according to established procedures
- Provides guests with insightful recommendations on the area's cultural, shopping and dining & entertainment establishments; gives interesting and vivid descriptions in a concise and appropriate manner; creates highly personalized guest experiences
- Is proficient at handling travel arrangements including issuing air tickets/boarding passes and amending travel itineraries; books hotel and transportation arrangements
- Strictly complies with hotel's cash handling policies and procedures.
- Is highly sensitive to guest’s preferences and special requests; offers meaningful alternatives when special requests cannot be met.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.