Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we will show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
The Catering team is seeking a dynamic and passionate Conference Service Associate to help further the vision of providing exceptional service to all guests.
- Receive and respond to incoming telephone calls in accordance with Four Seasons Standards and assist with overflow calls for Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage, and Executive Office.
- Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, contracts, reports, banquet event orders, schedule of events, printed menus, and e-mails using MS Word, Delphi, Crystal Reports, and Lotus Notes.
- Maintain Delphi accounts, including traces, creating and updating bookings, manipulating events in the function diary and the preparation of Banquet Event Orders.
- Facilitate all aspects of internal Four Seasons Resort Meeting Program under the guidance of the Catering Sales Manager
- Complete distribution of Catering correspondence to the resort operating departments as required. Examples: Amenity Cards, Resumes and Banquet Events Orders.
- Maintain the various Catering file systems, both electronic and paper, including Account Files, Program Evaluation Database, Master binders for Banquet Event Orders and Resumes.
- Operate a variety of electronic and manual office resources, including but not limited to laser printers, multi-function copy machines, fax machines, paging system, a bindery machine.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and Planning Committee.
- Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation.
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Periodically assist with front of house operations including greeting and directing guests, manning hospitality desks, and working with Banquets on ‘quick sets’ or teardowns.
- Maintain an inventory of all standard department supplies and printed materials, including but not limited to Catering Corporate and wedding packets, special menu cards and velum.
- In the absence of a Catering or Conference Services Management, assist clients and seek out solutions to requests in a friendly, caring and helpful manner. Perform all tasks in the absence of the Conference Services Assistant.
- Participate in scheduled departmental and administrative meetings as requested.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
Who We Look For:
An ideal candidate will have previous secretarial, hotel, and/or related experience (required) and college education (preferred). This position requires knowledge of clerical responsibilities: typing, filing, faxing, photocopying, handle a large volume of telephone calls in an efficient and courteous manner, and must be able to type 40 wpm. You must have well-developed organizational skills and be a strategic thinker. Have the ability to be detail oriented, work well under pressure, multitask, and be a team player. Excellent reading, writing & oral proficiency in the English language. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook, and Delphi. Food and Beverage knowledge is a plus.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide, subject to availability
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Subsidized Marta or parking options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf