Position: CORE Agent
Reservations agents at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale are responsible for selling the resort and providing information to prospective guests. They capture sales from the incoming calls and coordinate details of each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction.
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
What You Will Do:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Completing internal reservations forms and taking in-coming reservations calls while coordinating details of each reservation
- Answer general reservations emails, retrieve & distribute mail & process brochure requests
- Process WRO, Trust, Internal Reservations, & FIT reservations all while providing exceptional above and beyond service
Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous reservations experience; hotel and resort experience a plus
- Must have great customer service skills as well as phone and computer knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills are required; other language skills are a plus
- Candidate must be able to multitask and have a flexible schedule that will enable them to work both morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
Valid US Work Authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf