Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach and Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our talented Shared-Services Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to showcase two distinct properties within South Florida. From our Resort recognized as #1 in Florida and among the best in the world to our newest beachfront destination in a celebrated coastal city, join our award-winning team while thriving in a career with the world's leading luxury hotel brand.PURPOSE
: The Digital Marketing Manager establishes brand and channel preference, generates revenue, and executes data-driven strategies for Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach and Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale. The Digital Marketing Manager supports the Directors of Marketing, Regional Director of Public Relations and Communications, and local Public Relations and Communications Manager to execute strategies in digital marketing, social media, content development, and online reputation management, and measures success through outcomes supported by analytics and reporting.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSDigital Marketing
- Oversee each Hotel’s digital channels with a proactive and creative approach to all digital and electronic marketing platforms. Designs and implements innovative campaigns that increase awareness of the Hotel and support commercial goals including direct channel mix growth
- Oversee and optimize online and offline presence of each Hotel including content and images on Four Seasons owned channels (FS.com, Four Seasons App, Preferred Partner, Sales Resource, etc.), partner, and third-party websites, ensuring alignment with the Hotel’s positioning, business objectives, and storytelling
- Manages online reputation, including monitoring, reporting sentiment to internal stakeholders, and leading community responses
- Supports direct reports and agency partners with digital marketing tactics including SEO, PPC, email marketing, and display advertising
- Partners with operations team to promote guest data capture, usage of the Four Seasons App, and online guest reviews
- Manages Local Mailing List Manager and communication schedule to this audience
- Assists with writing briefs for digital campaigns, analyzing results, and reporting on key learnings
- Plays a key role in reputation management, keeping track of public attitudes and organizing responses across hotel and restaurant related platforms
- Conduct a digital benchmark on a regular basis with key competitors (local, national, international) and in the luxury space (retail, travel) to determine opportunities to improve our content and solutions
Digital Analytics and Reporting
- Manages Hotel and priority Restaurant social media channels, curating engaging content that showcases Brand DNA while increasing total audience size and engagement
- Executes effective community management of all social media platforms
- Ensures social media content performs well in Brand Clarity audit and monthly marketing scorecard
- Leverages social media channels to amplify key messages and support organic search through strategic and creative communication
- Embraces data-driven approach to social media strategy, using monitoring and reporting tools
- Pursues, negotiates, and coordinates social media influencer visits, as well as building briefs to support incoming influencer visits ensuring expectations are aligned and the influencer understands the property and brand aesthetic
- Utilizes available programs (including Social Native, Sprout, and new influencer platform etc.) to vet and integrate User Generated Content
- Works closely with each department at each Hotel to identify and produce social media content opportunities
- Monitors social media conversations relevant to the Hotel, luxury travel industry, and local market
- Coordination of Hotel participation in corporate global social media campaigns.
- Executes digital strategies within the Restaurant & Bar Toolkit to ensure maximum exposure for Hotel outlets on digital channels
- Aligns with Four Seasons Home Office, Convention Visitors Bureau, and all key partner social media teams to maximize Resort exposure opportunities
Public Relations and Communications
- Leverages full suite of online reporting tools including Adobe Analytics ensuring activities are monitored and optimized against the pre-established KPIs
- Provides monthly digital KPI, social media, and Revinate reports. Support with other marketing reports as assigned
- Leverages Google Travel Insights and Google Hotel Insights, reporting on opportunities.
- Provides action plan for continuous improvement to Marketing Scorecard in Content Quality, Social Media Engagement, FS.com channel mix index with an ROI mindset
- Participates in departmental PR and marketing meetings
- Assists in design of promotional materials including print, digital, advertising assets and other collateral (as needed)
- Assists the Public Relations team with the creation of unique experiences and local partnerships (as needed)
- Assists with the production and coordination of photo and video shoots (as needed)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee
- Be a brand ambassador of Four Seasons and local hotel properties
Education: College education required.
Experience: Three to five years of experience in a digital marketing capacity.
- Previous digital marketing experience, and hospitality and sales experience preferred.
- Experience with social media platforms, consumer engagement and strong awareness of the digital world.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Photography and video skills and an eye for aesthetic
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Influencer relations experience.
- Knowledge of InDesign and production methods in graphic arts and collateral.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, managing multiple projects while being cognizant of deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage third-party agencies, partners, and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Currently operating 127 hotels and resorts, and 51 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked in the Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…join our team and discover why. What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more! Learn More About a Career with Four Seasons
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf