- Previous experience in the position at least 2 years
- Previous experience in Luxury Hospitality
- The ability to speak and write Spanish and English fluently is required.
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- Compensation: Highly competitive salaries as well as an annual incentive plan for managerial roles at Department Head level.
- Transport: Shuttle service from San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo to the resort
- Travel: Complimentary room nights at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location.
- Training & Development: Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- Job Related: Free uniform, uniform care and staff restaurant offering complimentary buffet style duty meals.
- Recognition: Employee Service Awards as well as Employee of the Month & Employee of the Year Awards.
And many more property and location specific benefits.
About Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961 and its story is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. For nearly 50 years, Four Seasons has transformed the hospitality industry by combining friendliness and efficiency with the finest traditions of international hotel keeping. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998 and named "Great Place to Work Legend", an honor currently held by only 12 companies in the world.
About Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos, At Costa Palmas:
Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos, at Costa Palmas is part of the exclusive Costa Palmas resort community, which will also feature a private marina and members-only beach and yacht club, all set along a two-mile stretch of immaculate white-sand beach and the warm, swimmable waters of the Sea of Cortez. Los Cabos has long been a favorite destination for luxury travelers and is a natural fit for Four Seasons as we extend our presence in Mexico. We look are delighted to welcome our guests from around the world to experience Four Seasons legendary quality and service as they discover the richness and beauty of Baja’s East Cape.
What it is Like to Work for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level. As an added bonus, working with Four Seasons gives you the opportunity to work for an international company and travel all over the world while staying at incredible properties for free!
Learn more by visiting us at:
Company Site: www.fourseasons.com
Our Careers: jobs.fourseasons.com
We look forward to receiving your application!