Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Join the only AAA Five Diamond property in Central Florida!
Employee Engagement Specialist
Who We Look For:
We are looking for an individual who can provide support to our People & Culture department who has a passion for employee relations, events, and communications.
- Employee Communications: Create and Maintain P&CTV on a Weekly Basis, P&C Insider Newsletter, Various Employee Event Posters
- Employee Engagement Survey & Follow Up: Drive Participation, Set Up Computer Lab, Interpret Results, Meet with All Departments, Follow Up Meetings with All Departments, Assist and Support Action Plans
- Employee Relations: Conducts Interviews, Takes Employee Statements, Coordinates Documentation and Timelines
- Department Visits: Monthly Visit to all Areas (at minimum), and Other Visits as Needed (Based on Employee Survey and Employee Relations Issues); Mentor Hourly Employees
- Manage Employee Events (With Support of P&C): Quarterly Luncheon, Employee Parties and Events throughout the year, Leadership Huddle, Decorate Veranda
- Support Learning Coach Meetings & Supervisor Meetings: From Organizational Development Perspective, and Employee Engagement
- Evolve Recognition Cards: Order, Distribute and Manage Monthly Drawings/Prizes; Promote Program and Ensure Utilization
- Coordinate 30-Day Check-ins with all New Employees, Determines Trends and Reports Information to Department Managers for Areas of Concern, and Further Training Needs
- 2+ years in employee development, communications, or employee engagement
- Demonstrated knowledge of general HR policies, procedures, and practices
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent follow through
- Able to build authentic relationships and establish trust at all levels
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills, able to speak authentically
- Ability to function well under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions
- High work ethic, with a sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons Orlando? Take a look: https://youtu.be/YPmnYCqCQQo
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf