Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Here in Washington DC, dignitaries, royalty and celebrities who regularly travel to the nation’s capital know that Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, with its enviable location in D.C.'s chic Georgetown neighborhood, is simply the best hotel in the city.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here;
If you would like to join us and be part of one of America's top hotel groups and the ONLY Five-Star, Five-Diamond hotel in Washington DC, this might be your opportunity!
The Opportunity: The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for a creative and passionate Events Captain, who in addition to assist in planning, organize, control and direct the work of the Events team, will also work alongside the Leadership Team in designing a unique event for its guests. Past experience in a supervisory role or operational role with a high-end, off-premise catering operation is a must. The individual must have working knowledge of current food and beverage trends, dietary restrictions.
Who We Look For: We look for individuals who let their true self shine at work, who are honest and reliable, who master their craft by delivering service with passion and who strive to celebrate others individuality.
The Ideal Candidate For This Role ;
- Is a faster-than-average pace events environment.
- Has the ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail. Must recognize and adjust to change. Strategic, big-picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work is a must. Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on schedule and quality Primarily task-focused, with some action-oriented collaboration is required.
- Seeks and accepts decision authority & responsibility and will effectively weigh risk against the benefit.
- Is a lively and incisive communicator, more authoritative than persuasive in style.
- Prefers to delegate routine detail work; will follow up closely and critically for standards and schedule
Visa Requirements: Visa sponsorship is not available.
For internal non-US Four Seasons applicants, please contact your Human Resources Department with questions about international management transfers.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 202-944-2071 or stop by 1111 29th St NW, Washington DC 20007.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf