Ensure that all vendors are paid according to the agreed terms and to Four Seasons policies and procedures.General
- Is directly responsible for the day to day key processes in his/her area of work
- Actively offers operational, employee and customer related feedback to management
- Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule
- Acts as role model for the hotel's code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards
- Is seen as working hands-on, assists colleagues in crunch times.
- Actively participates in briefings and meetings; facilitates communication between employees and management
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment
- Perform any other cognate duties as and when required.
DepartmentalAccounts Payable related:
Accounts Receivable & Audit related:
- Takes charge of the assigned roles in the Accounts Payable function.
- Assist in the processing of the hotel's payroll.
- Handle the cash processing in the Hotel and control/ overview of cash at outlets.
- Assist in the timely vendor payments, and will carry out the vendor ageing and management/ vendor and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the month end process.
- Will carry out the assigned task in payroll processing.
- Ensuring the record keep of the finance records, and will assist the DOF in the assigned areas, including administrative assistance to him.
- Takes charge of the assigned work in the Accounts Receivable function, including credit card operations.
- Handles day audit processes and reconciliations.
- Carry out the Accounts Receivable process, including debtors' ageing and collection.
- Handle the Day Audit system with zero tolerance for revenue leakage.
- Assists in bank reconciliation and coordination with banks.
- Handle the month end process.
- Maintain commitment to reporting of fraud and unethical behavior in accordance with Four Seasons internal controls.
- You have a responsibility and obligation to immediately report to your Assistant Director & Director of Finance as soon as you become aware of any illegal or unethical behavior, including fraudulent activity, or developed a good faith concern that such activity exists, even if the investigation is not complete and not all the facts are yet known.
- A university degree in accounting or finance and/or ACCA Graduate.
- 1 year of relevant experience in Finance or Accounting. Prior experience within hotel industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Excel as well as a excellent mathematical aptitude and well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Aptitude for upward mobility.
- Possesses high levels of professional integrity and confidentiality and an interest in being exposed in various areas of Finance.
Grooming Policy Confidentiality Agreement Policy Against Harassment Electronic Systems Policy Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Employee Handbook Acknowledgement Form