At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Center is looking for individuals who are holding Saudi's nationality, for the Front Desk Receptionist position.
Welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room.
- Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Checks out guest at end of stay.
- Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest.
- Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel.
- Makes change, cashes checks, exchanges foreign currency.
- Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff.
- Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Previous Front Office
Computers and Windows skills
Skills and Abilities: Reading, writing, and oral proficiency, Communication Skills & Strong Customer Service