Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is in search of a Front Desk Receptionist to welcome the guests to the Resort and set the tone of their guest experience. This position will register hotel guests, explain the accommodations and establish credit or method of payment. The Front Desk Receptionist responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Checks guest out at the end of their stay.
- Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
Who We Look For:
The ideal candidate will have:
- The position requires a flex schedule with ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position
- A warm and welcoming personality and the ability to interact with a wide variety of guests
- The ability to remain standing during your shift for up to 8 hours.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf