Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested, credit or method of payment is established, the correct rate is charged and issues correct keys to the guest.
- Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room.
- Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists guests inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Interaction with guest is in person and by phone.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone.
- Knowledge of Opera is preferred.
- Ability to learn multiple computer software and accurately input information into the systems.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Previous hotel front desk and hospitality experience is strongly preferred. Must be available to work weekends, days, evenings and holidays.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf